Small Enough to Know You... Big Enough to Serve You.
For over 17 years, User-Friendly Computing has provided expert computer service and repair for all PC, Macintosh, and Laptop Computers.
Locally owned and based in Santa Cruz, California, we provide on-site service throughout all of Santa Cruz and Monterey County, including Watsonville, Scotts Valley, Aptos, Capitola, Felton, Salinas, Los Gatos, and Carmel.
Our repair shop is open Weekdays 8am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm. We are located at 505 River Street on the way to downtown Santa Cruz, across from Gateway Plaza. We can complete most shop repairs within 24 hours.
We pride ourselves on the customer loyalty we have earned through years of high-quality personal service. Our comprehensive service offerings include:
- General Troubleshooting and Repair
- Virus and Spyware Removal and Protection
- Networking Services (Printer / Internet Sharing, Wireless)
- System Upgrades and Performance Optimization
- New PC Workstation and Laptop Computers
- Business Services and Maintenance Contracts
With experience in all major operating systems, network environments, and computer hardware, we guide you towards efficient use of your resources, avoiding pitfalls and identifying new technology to enhance your productivity and computing experience.